Munich 2014 Conference
11th Environmental Conference of the Regions of Europe
Regions for a greener Europe
15-17th May 2014
Schloss Hohenkammer near Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Opening of the conference at the BMW Welt in Munich.
Illustrated programme flyer
Experts workshop programme
- Luc Bas, Director at the IUCN Brussels Office
- Henk van de Boer, Drenthe, Netherlands
- Aurel Ciobanu-Dordea, Director, Directorate D “Implementation, Governance & Semester”, DG Environment, European Commission
- Marcel Huber, Bavarian State Minister of the Environment and Consumer Protection
- Monika Kratzer, Head of department ‘Climate protection, technical protection, waste’, Bavarian State Ministry for the Environment and Consumer Protection
- Stephan Pauleit, Professor of the Faculty for Strategy and Management of Landscape Development (Allianz-Stiftungsprofessur)
- Janez Potocnik, EU Commissioner for Environment) by video message
- Ernst Rauch, Leader of the Corporate Climate Centre of Munich Re
- Peter Schwarzenbauer, Member of the Excecutive Board of BMW Group
- Jürg Senn, Head of the Energy Agency of Liechtenstein, Office for Economics
- Natalia Vera, nrg4SD – Network of Regional Governments for Sustainable Development
Bavaria Action Plan (pdf, 1.6 MB)
– The new president region of ENCORE and the host of the ENCORE 2016 Conference is Carinthia (Austria).
– Declaration on climate change was signed by Bavaria together with the 3 networks: ENCORE, International Lake Constance Conference and nrg4sd.
Munich Declaration on Climate Change
ENCORE Youh Conference 2014:
ENCORE Youth Conference (YouthCore) took place for the first time as an extension and enrichment of the 11th conference of the environment ministers of the European regions.
Programme: ENCORE Youth Conference 2014 programme
Website: ENCORE Youth Conference 2014